[bksvol-discuss] Re: getting rid of bold?

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 12:59:32 -0600

Jamie, if there isn't any bold in the book you want to keep, the following works:

select the text of the entire book with a control a. make the entire book bold with a control b. Then make the entire book unbold by using another control b.

It sounds screwy, but it works.

Judy s.

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
The book I am currently scanning has an issue with the capital letter I by itself showing up in bold. So it would be like "then *I* sat down, and she handed me a book so *I* took it from her" How can I get rid of just the bold in the capital letter I's all over the text? If I select the whole text and then undo bold, the stuff that was bold goes away but the stuff that wasn't bold turns into bold. I'm using Word 2003 but can also use Word 2007.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Great Arizona Orphan Abduction by Linda Gordon
Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>