[bksvol-discuss] Re: getting rid of bold?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 23:37:51 -0700 (PDT)

Jamie,
When you have the word in the replace space, highlght it and make it bold I'm
not sure if it can be done with keysrokes or if this one case where one has to
go to the B in the ruler. When you put the word in the replace with,
hhightlight it and undo the Bold by hitting the B again. Then below thos
spaces, on the left, is an arrow pointing down that will take you to a bunch of
choices, one of which is match case. check that and then all your bold  "I's
should become not bold.

Good luck

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: