[bksvol-discuss] Re: getting rid of bold?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 20:48:19 -0400

Hi Judy, I tried this, and when I was done, the things that were bold, were
still bold.

I think what happens when you select all and make it "all" bold is the
things that were not bold are now bold and the things that were bold are no
longer bold, so that when you select all and make it "all" unbold, the
things that were bold are not bold and then the things that were not bold
(which were the things that were originally bold) are now bold.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Great Arizona Orphan Abduction by Linda Gordon