[bksvol-discuss] Re: file conversion question, txt file dilemma

  • From: "Colleen Edwards" <scenter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 06:45:40 -0700

You can use the txt files and convert them to rtf and do a little work on the
files with the book.

Colleen

Colleen Edwards
3377 Bethel Road SE, Suite 107, PMB 334
Port Orchard WA 98366
253 857 7943
FAX: 253 203 6233
email: scenter@xxxxxxxxxxx

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.