[bksvol-discuss] Re: file conversion question, txt file dilemma

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 05:58:53 -0700

Hi Jamie,

        I'm sorry to confirm that submissions in txt format are not accepted
by bookshare.  But, on the bright side, all of the rtf and ark files are
still acceptable file formats for submissions.  And the txt files don't have
the formatting that Bookshare requires.  Too bad.  But some of a collection
being available is a lot better than none of it, isn't it?

Hopefully.

Mayrie