[bksvol-discuss] extra page numbers

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:03:48 -0800

This is probably a Gerald or Jake question. I am validating an RTF book with Kurzweil; I don't know how it was scanned. For every print page number I am hearing two consecutive page numbers so the book supposedly has 888 pages. Ranked spelling tells me this is an excellent scan so I don't want to reject it but need to know what caused this problem and what I should do about it.