[bksvol-discuss] Re: deleting headers

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 18:22:44 -0800

Hi Monica,

I am using Kurzweil.  I sure appreciate all you people's help.

Bud.At 12:45 PM 12/24/2006, you wrote:
Hi, Bud. Are you using Kurzweil or Openbook to work on your book, or do you use Word? Knowing what program you're using will help me give you clear and accurate instructions. I'm happy to help you and don't want to confuse you with directions about a different program than what you're using.

Monica Willyard

At 12:04 PM 12/24/2006, you wrote:
Hi Monica again,

How do I do a find and replace. Cindy is suggesting a similar solution but I guess I need some step by step instructions.
Thanks.

Bud

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P