[bksvol-discuss] deleting headers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:22:24 -0700 (PDT)

As a sighted reader of books, I never notice the
headers. I go right to the text. I rarely notice the
page numbers, either, unless the text I'm reading
suddenly doesn't make sense. Then I look at the page
numbers and realize that I've skipped a page in my
page-turning (sometimes the pages, especially in
paperbacks with thin pages, have stuck together).
Once, the pages were actually missing, and I had to
request another copy from the library.

Cindy