[bksvol-discuss] Re: deleting headers

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:40:48 -0500

I was only bringing that up because in Cindy's post, she mentioned the possibility of people who felt that the headers should be left in because they are in the print book. I'm not insinuating that copyright law was an issue, I was only saying that I don't see why people would want them there, unless they thought it was a copyright issue, which it is not. Hope that clarifies my statement.

Lisa
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>