[bksvol-discuss] Re: deleting headers

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:04:02 -0800

Hi Monica again,

How do I do a find and replace. Cindy is suggesting a similar solution but I guess I need some step by step instructions.
Thanks.

Bud..At 11:55 PM 12/23/2006, you wrote:
Hi, Bud. You can leave the ISBN field blank without causing a problem. I'm not an expert on the inner workings of the stripper. However, I think the stripper will catch the headers in your book. Alternatively, you could do a find and replace with each word of the header so it will at least join the letters together. I hope this helps.

Monica Willyard

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California