[bksvol-discuss] Re: credit for validating

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:04:05 -0800 (PST)

I think that's an excellent idea, Louise, and was also
going to suggest it, but I'm not sure it can be done.
I think it was suggest a while ago -- but now that
Marissa is asking engineers about things, and we know
that administrators doublecheck books before adding
them into the collection, I wouldn't think it would be
so difficult.

Sue, don't worry. Everyone gets discouraged and/or
angry at times and says things they don't really mean.
You're a good volunteer and careful and I'm sure
everyone appreciates your efforts.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail