[bksvol-discuss] credit for validating

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:37:41 -0800 (PST)

Sarah, you do get 50 cents credit for validating. Most
of us think it should be more, because in many cases
the submitter doesn't do much to it before submission
(there are quite a few exceptions, mainly the
submitters that are here in the discussion group, so
maybe "many" is not a fair word -- on the other hand,
I don't know how many submitters are not in the
discussion), and validating takes time and effort.
Although if one is careful and downloads books from
people like the ones here on the list, (I don't want
to mention names because I'm afraid I'll omit someone)
who do pre-validate before submitting, it's an easy
chore and worth the 50 cents.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com