[bksvol-discuss] Re: credit for validating

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:27:27 -0800

Hi, Reggie. You can take a book and do the editing in the HTML format you
get from the DAISY books, then submit that as a replacement. I believe, if
you did that, you'd get the credit for submitting the book, so you'd get
$2.50 instead of the $.50 you'd get for validating. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.