[bksvol-discuss] Re: book with odd page numbers

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 02:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

What is the book, Ann? If I can get the book I possibly would do it after I
finish the 3 I've promised for other and a couple of others I downloaded but
keep pushing to the end of the list.

Write to me offlist. I have another idea, too, that might work if I can get the
book. Let me know the edition, or ISBN number, too.

Cindy