[bksvol-discuss] Re: book with odd page numbers

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:26:40 -0500

Of course if less than 90% of the pages do not have page breaks this discussion is moot.

But, I do put my own table of contents of chapters in some books for my own use (I've never done it for a bookshare book). In the table of contents I'll put the chapter headings without page numbers so the reader will know what's in the book, then at each chapter break I put some kind of character combinations (`` is my favorite because I can reach it easy and it's not likely to appear anywhere else in the book).

I find this especially useful for books of short stories, poems or essays.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>