[bksvol-discuss] book request

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 19:42:24 -0400

I want books on how to be a grant writing consultant, how to write grants, how to research getting grants, and what grant opportunities may exist for projects which are not, (repeat) not listed as non-proffits or not for proffits. For instance, I want info on grants available to women or to disabled people starting out in business. I am doing internet research on this and any books which seem relevant will be wonderful.

E.