[bksvol-discuss] Re: book request

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Erin,
My name is Anastasia. I haven't seen you on here before. Are you new? Welcome
oif you are. Anyways, I found one with that title in my library
If this is it I can get it. I am ni the middle of a few books though so as long
as ou don't need it soon...there's no problem.
Is this it?:
When the legends die
                Borland, Hal, 1900-1978.
           Betrayed by both the white man and his own people, a Ute Indian
tries to obliterate all trace of the heritage of his fathers. Copyright © Libri
GmbH. All rights reserved.

               Publisher:    Lippincott,                  Pub date:    1963.
          Pages:    288 p.

estin <estin@xxxxxxx> wrote: Could someone scan when the legends die

Estin
Technology's great til it breaks.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.