[bksvol-discuss] Re: book request

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:25:01 -0800

Hi Jim;

My library does not have a copy or I would volunteer. If nobody else volunteers, let me know and maybe I can find a cheap copy somewhere to scan.

Vivian

At 02:21 PM 2/15/2012 -0500, you wrote:
Hi;

This is Jim eastmead from New Jersey.

I would really really really!!! like to read this book.  I was wondering if
some one out their could scan it.  It has been on the wish list for several
months.
Me, Governor?: My Life in the Rough-and-Tumble World of New Jersey Politics
by Richard Codey

Thanks in advance

Jim Eastmead