[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:07:49 -0700

I doubt that rank spelling had anything to do with it. In my case, at least, it was just after leaving rank spelling and saving the file as an rtf version that I noticed that the kes version had become truncated to only five pages. Luckily, I didn't save the changes when it asked me if I wanted to before closing it.