[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:18:12 -0700 (PDT)

 I've noticed that, too. We need a publisher to
explain why. It seems that they want new chapters to
begin on the  odd-numbered, or right-hand page, as the
reader looks at the book. If the previous chapter ends
in such a way that the new chapter would begin on the
left-hand page, they put a blank page there, in the
number sequence, but if the previous chapter ends on
that page, then there's no blank page between last
page of one chapter and first of the next. I once
asked here if anyone knew why, but got no response.
smile