[bksvol-discuss] Re: a K1000/word2000 question

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 00:29:34 -0800 (PST)

They could be changed to straight apostrophes, can't they, with Word? I just
tried and it worked. I copied the apostrophe and pasted it in the replace space
and replaces with the straight apostrophe on my keyboard. I only did one, but a
global replace should be possible. Just an idea.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm