[bksvol-discuss] Re: Your book is about to expire.

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 15:55:41 -0600

Hi Alisa!

Thanks! That would be a welcome change to have the renew button available when the notice goes out if it can't be there all the time, which would be best.

Debby

At 10:23 AM 2/4/2012, Alisa Moore wrote
Great input Valerie and Cindy, for what should be a simple fix on our part. I'll submit a request to engineering on Monday!

Kindly,

Alisa