[bksvol-discuss] Re: Your book is about to expire.

Yesterday I renewed a book that was supposed to expire the previous day. Maybe bookshare is giving us some a day or so of leeway, or maybe I was just lucky.

I don't know why the renew button can't be there all the time, either.

Misha

On 2/3/2012 4:55 PM, Evan Reese wrote:
I agree with this, but I agree with Lori more. Why can't the renewal link be active all the time so someone can renew their book whenever?
Evan

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Valerie Maples <mailto:vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; Alisa Moore
    <mailto:alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Friday, February 03, 2012 6:57 PM
    *Subject:* [bksvol-discuss] Re: Your book is about to expire.

    Alisa;

    I have to agree with Cindy; it is very frustrating to get the
    renewal notice 24 hours before we can renew it.  They should be
    simultaneous or send a second note, 24 hours later.

    Hope they can fix that to help ease our workflow.
    Valerie

    Keep up with Nichole's recovery:

        *From:* Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>>