[bksvol-discuss] Re: Your book is about to expire.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 15:52:40 -0800 (PST)

I hope they listen and appreciate, Alisa!  I don't remember the rationale for
the change, just that we volunteers did not like it.  Also, things that are
very
common sense, like adding a hold for field to metadata book submission page
have
been recommended for years to no avail.  Let's pray you can get done what the
past two coordinators could not!  ;-)
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: