[bksvol-discuss] Writer's Practice Group Meeting Announcement

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 15:56:49 -0800

Hello Everyone,

The next meeting of The Writer's Practice Group will be on Wednesday, December 26,

2007, at 6:00 P.M. Pacific Time, 7:00 P.M. Mountain Time, 8:00 P.M. Central Time, and 9:00

P.M. Eastern time, in the Friends of Bookshare classroom. The link to the classroom is:

Friends of Bookshare Class Room:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs0f1c528bd81b

I was unable to present a subject for discussion last week, so there is no recorded archive

for the meeting. The topic that I had planned to discuss, point of view, will be the topic

we will discuss during the next meeting. Because the writing topics I had chosen apply

specifically to this topic, I will offer them for the next week's topics. you're on your

own to create writing topics for yourselves this week.

I'm sorry that I did not know beforehand that I would need to cancel the meeting, and that

this announcement is so much later arriving than they usually are.

I look forward to seeing all of you with in interest in writing at our next meeting.

If you have any questions, my e-mail address is:

mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy writing!

Peace,
Mayrie