[bksvol-discuss] Do You Have Special Skills To Help Friends of Bookshare?

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteer list " <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:55:05 -0500

Friends of Bookshare Expanding Participation Opportunities

In an effort to allow more people to enjoy the satisfaction and fun of
supporting  the many projects planned by Friends of Bookshare, we are
recruiting interested individuals with specific talents to assist our
projects in a variety of ways. If you have expertise in the following areas
and can allocate time to help, please write me off list, at:
pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Put "I Can Help" in the Subject Line.

1.  Above Average Creative Writing Skills

2.   Above average computer skills to troubleshoot use of Windows XP and Our
Online Conferencing Software.

3.  Expertise In Recording Events, including Transferring Large Files Over
the Internet.

After Christmas Day, I will be anxious to talk privately  with any one
interested in my online office or by phone. Just let me know in your email
when it will be most convenient for you.

Pat

Pat (Patricia) Price, Planning Committee Chair
Friends of Bookshare
317-254-1185
Skype:  patprice1
Email:  pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx