[bksvol-discuss] Re: WorldCat World Wide Library Holdings

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:11:50 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Pratik. Hubby says he did that for something
else. Maybe it's still on his computer -- I'll check .
If not, he can do it again. He can get free ILL, too,
so that will allow me to "fix" books that I can't get
from my other libraries.

Cindy

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html