[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist requests

  • From: Cindy Reece <cindyreece524@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 22:36:15 -0500

Thank you Cindy for making the wish list as easy as possible. I was wondering,
when you add to the wish list, could you put the date of the request. I'm not
sure how old some of those requests are. Someone requested the Sue Barton and
Cherry Ames series, those were published in the '50s. I hope they're not still
waiting - big smile.

I know people like to scan and validate books they enjoy, but every once in a
while we need to whittle away at the wish list.

Also when the new web sit goes up, it would also be nice to know when a book
has been submitted to step 1 for the same reason.

The Other Cindy R> Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 18:37:17 -0800> From:
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist requests> To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Might I please ask that when people post
requests they indicate if the book is fiction or nonfiction? Since the wish
list is divided into those categories, it would mean I don't have to look it
up. Also, when posting here, I think it would help get submitters interested in
scanning the books if a little information about the book is included. SOME
LIKE IT HOT-BUTTERED> by Jeffrey Cohen is described by Publishers' Weekly as
first of "a new tongue-in-cheek mystery series..."> > > > Cindy> >> > > > To
unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to>
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in
the subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by
itself in the subject line.>
Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_112008