[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist requests

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 18:37:17 -0800 (PST)

Might I please ask that when people post requests they indicate if the book is
fiction or nonfiction? Since the wish list is divided into those categories, it
would mean I don't have to look it up. Also, when posting here, I think it
would help get submitters interested in scanning the books if a little
information about the book is included. SOME LIKE IT HOT-BUTTERED
by Jeffrey Cohen is described by Publishers' Weekly as first of "a new
tongue-in-cheek mystery series..."