[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List -- "Traveling Light" by Max Lucado

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:01:32 -0800

Hi, Mike. I think what you're doing is fine. I'm assuming you're putting the
page numbers in the same place as all the other page numbers that do scan
properly so they're all consistent. As long as you're doing that, there
should be no problems with the book. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.