[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List -- "Traveling Light" by Max Lucado

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:03:54 -0500 (EST)

Cindy

I'm making certain that page numbers appear at the bottom of each page as
that how the print book is set up.
Chapter numbers appear at the top of each new chapteeeeeeeer.
Those same chapter numbers and page assignments are listed in the Table of
contents which is included.
With all this, do I have all bases covered?

I also inserted a note within the book ttargeted at the reader alerting
them that blank pages are to be expected  at the beginning and ending of
chapters.