[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List -- "Traveling Light" by Max Lucado

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:40:25 -0800

Or, Mike, if you're going to read the book yourself, you could just
implement these suggestions yourself, putting at least a page number or
something on the blank page so the validator knows right then that it is
supposed to be blank. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.