[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List -- "Traveling Light" by Max Lucado

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:48:51 -0500 (EST)

has now been submitted as a .rtf file.

Here is the long synopsis:

Weary travelers. You've seen them? everything they own crammed into their
luggage. Staggering through terminals and hotel lobbies with overstuffed
suitcases, trunks, duffels and backpacks.
Backs ache. Feet burn. Eyelids droop.
We've all seen people like that.
At times, we are people like that?if not with our physical luggage, then at
least with our spiritual load.
We all lug loads we were never intended to carry. Fear. Worry. Discontent.
No wonder we get so weary. We're worn out from carrying that excess baggage.
Wouldn't it be nice to lose some of those bags?
That's the invitation of Max Lucado. With the twenty-third Psalm as our guide,
let's release some of the burdens we were never intended to bear.

I believe this to be an easy validation.  I edited as I read; all pages
are accounted for.  A study guide and footnotes are included.
As noted in the comments field, each chapter's title is on its own
individual page with the page before and after typically being blank.

          Mike