[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wife as aide

  • From: <vining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 23:41:52 -0800

Oh, Kelly! Your poor mom! This makes me hurt just to read about it. And
that's funny, because my partner worries about the same... that if I have
odd bruises, or because I'm naturally quiet around other people, the
impression might be that I'm being abused! LOL

I think many of my worst mishaps happened during the transition of losing my
sight; I suppose I was still operating as though I expected to see more than
I actually could. I have no vision now, but I still walk too quickly (too
quickly by other people's standards, I guess. I don't find it to be a
problem. *grin* One reason why a dog is probably better for me than a cane.)

Joanie