[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wife as aide

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:51:11 -0800 (PST)

That sounds like me. Fortunately, my bones are good
(I've been taking calcium supplements forever),
because lately I've been falling over things. I tried
to flatten an empty plastic gallon water bottle
without having notices that the cover was still on.
With no place for the air to go, the bottle rolled,
and down I fell, bruised but not broken. A few weeks
ago I wsa trying to kick the car door shut because my
hands were full and I lost my balance--down I fell
again. Just yesterday, the washing maching cover came
down on my finger. I never knew they were do heavy.
Again, bruised with a very blue fingernail and finger,
but no proken bones. So, as Dave said, we sighted
people have accidents, too, though we, or maybe it's
just I, have less excuse for them than do you blind
folk.

Cindy

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo