[bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcome - Re: Re: Portential greeters

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:36:53 -0400

Hi Patricia,
   If you can’t scan right now, you could either proofread or, if you are
sighted, become an image description person.  I know that there is information
about proofing and I am almost sure that there is information about image
description there, too.  Reading it might help you decide what you’d like to
do.  I proofread and just love it.  I think perhaps it might be best to look
around the volunteer area of the Bookshare website to help you decide.  Hope
this helps!
Marty