[bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcome - Re: Re: Portential greeters

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 00:44:00 -0700

A hearty Welcome, Patricia,  it's good to have you join us and to know
about what you've been doing.

I think that on the bookshare site there's a place that explains how you
can help. In fact, if you've been approved to be a volunteer, you probably
found it.  You can proof or scan; whatever you prefer. If you have a
scanner and  are able to scan (some of us have  minor physical disablities
that make that difficult,  that would be most valuable at this time. You
can scan any book you want that's not already in the collection, from the
wish list (books requested by members) or just something you like that you
think others would like, too: fiction or nonfiction. There's a manual on
the site that gives more informaion about scanning.
 Aganm welcon. Glad to have you with us.
Cindy

JPEG image