[bksvol-discuss] Re: Very very happy

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:46:37 -0800

Hi, Mike, it was a really fun read. I don't know if you're a Bookshare
member, but if you get it, you can see what I did with the text. I did read
every word as I told you I would. Now the baby is out of our hands and I
hope other people will enjoy it as much as I did. That was a good scan,
Mike. It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for answering my questions
when I needed help. Regards, Kim.