[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating books you hate

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:33:02 -0500

Hi, Shannon.
If it's that bad, I don't think you should make yourself do it.

If you've already done some of the work, you could let Carrie know and she
could put your version on Step One so that the
next proofer doesn't have to do as much editing.
You wouldn't get any credit for it but at least your time wouldn't have been
wasted.
Christina