[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating books you hate

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 00:16:47 -0500

I certainly hope the system doesn't automatically reject a book just for hanging around on the checkout list for a long time. If you don't like a book I suppose you just release it and it might assuage your guilt a bit if you told us which one it is and talked up some of the good points it has so that someone else will take it.

_     _      _

"I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white,
black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family,
there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human
being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and
with another human being.... The worst form of a human being, I believe, is
one who judges another human being by the color of his skin."
Malcolm X

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: