[bksvol-discuss] Re: Travelling Pants 4 coming and contest news

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:31:00 -0500

Dear Anastasia,

Winking back, I confess, to validating the fourth book without reading the
third from anywhere! Validating the BSO would be a perfect opportunity for me
to read the Third summer and find out the details of how Cosco broke Lena's
heart and what happened to the girls the summer after their senior year.

I'll be in touch with you off list.

Always with love,

Lissi