[bksvol-discuss] Re: Travelling Pants 4 coming and contest news

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:07:11 -0800 (PST)

Sorry--it's a typo. I meant "puts" not "buts."

I didn't know that a validator couldn't downgrade a
rating, but actually there should be no reason for
him/her to do that, since he/she should be improving
it or, if it's in bad shape, reject it.

I was suggesting that maybe the book was originally
rated Fair and the validator forgot to upgrade it, but
apparently that isn't the case.

Cindy