[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tough Call

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 17:11:03 -0400

Hmm, and when I tried to do that it wouldn't let me, and I actually found something out in the process.

The page is set up such that it looks as if one has to upload the file for acceptance or rejection, but if one is rejecting a book, one doesn't actually have to upload it...which makes sense actually, but I never realized it until I tried rejecting a book without uploading the file--just on a whim, you understand.

At 04:56 PM 03/04/2006, you wrote:

That's odd. Bookshare let me upload the zipped file in order to reject it. It had the multiple files intact. Maybe this zip file was submitted when Bookshare was using older software. All I know is that the zipped book I got from the step 1 page has multiple files in it.

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com