[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tough Call

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 12:51:07 -0700

HI Monica,

That's strange. I have a book here, Micro biology which has 28 chapters and
each in a separate file like that. I have gone through a few of the files
now but haven't found the copyright or basic information on the book. If I
can't locate it I will probably have to reject it too.

Katie Hill
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true