[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thoughts On Older Books On Step 1

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 06:05:46 -0700 (PDT)

Occasionally I will take an older book from the step 1 list and most of the
time they are in need of a lot of work. This week I took one that was submitted
in November and it was in excellent shape. I was so surprised. It had one word
that appeared to be cut off that I could not really tell what the word should
be but the rest of it made sense without trying to fix it. Two page numbers
were slightly mangled but easily fixable since each page was numbered. The
headers had been removed, page numbers protected and looked great. It was not
even a dull book.

  So not all old books on step 1 are in bad shape, either. Be brave, try one
out if you've got the extra time.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: P.S. Your Not Listening - Eleanor Craig
Find great deals on books at Half.com.