[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ta-Da!!

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:40:11 -0500

That is right, Gerald; I had changed the file name on the form, not the file name on the file on my hardrive. A lot of files in this message! (Sorry, couldn't resist the goofy remark.) Anyway, I did the same with this text file I want to upload and it didn't work this time. I know the other info is correct so just can't figure this one out. But give me a few months, haha, and I may get it!
Patti

You can't bounce the bounce if you can't pronounce the bounce. --From The Tigger Movie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>