From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 3:57 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Ta-Da!!

It went!! Whoopee!!  Now I know what was wrong, I didn't change the title in
the file, duh!!!! It takes me a while but I do eventually get it!! Thanks
you all for putting up with me, and thanks to Marissa and Peter especially
for their help.  Now, the waiting game.
Patti

You can't bounce the bounce if you can't pronounce the bounce.  --From The
Tigger Movie