[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ta-Da!!

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:11:04 -0500

Don't know but that did the trick. Now, another puzzler. I am trying to submit a text file. All is in order, though a message keeps coming back that says, "Some of the data you submitted is either missing or incorrect." When I scroll down, every time that upload file info is missing. It's like it disappears by the time I get to the upload button. And I even go back to see if it is there, then go back to the upload button. But I get it back again, with the file upload info missing. I even transferred the file to my desktop, thinking my documents file was too big to find the file I want to upload; it didn't help. Where the heck does it go to? The missing upload info is all that is wrong! Very strange.
Patti

You can't bounce the bounce if you can't pronounce the bounce. --From The Tigger Movie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>