[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:36:47 -0500

Okay, thanks, Kelly. My other book title was longer but I guess this is because it is a txt file. Very interesting. I could go ahead and submit what I have, I mean, I read the chapter and coule get the gist of it. I just may do that, this will give me practice in submitting and it may work out after all.
Patti

Dear Lord, help me to become the kind of person that my dog thinks I am.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>