[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 23:29:47 EDT

Did you get past the instructions? When I click submit a book there is a list
of instructions. Right after that it says select a file. That is followed by
the edit field for the path to your file and immediately after that is the
browse button.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting
Date:
3/22/2009 10:55:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
cross.k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

My problem is that once I have clicked on submit a book I don't get any clue
about browsing files.

block quote